Sunday, March 3, 2013

Intro

Hello and Welcome to Changing Speeds. My name is Dennis Bellino and this is my blog on America's Pastime. My goal with this blog is to inform and entertain you the readers with a casual fan perspective of the game. Before the season begins I will be updating the blog with season previews for all six divisions and all thirty teams. Once the season begins there will be updates and write ups on the happenings of the game that I find interesting and hope you will as well. These updates will include daily reviews of the action, stories that break during the year, a week in review feature every Sunday night, and occasional running diaries of games where every team will be covered at least once. You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/changingspeeds where I will be linking to articles on this site as well as my thoughts on the games as they are happening. Enjoy the site and any questions or comments will be answered as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment